In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I don't know if this is the right category or subsection or whatever the case may be, but I was wondering if it would be possible for Verizon to make an app for computers that would enable them to be able to stream live TV, just like the Verizion Fios Mobile app for various mobile devices. If there is already one, which I'm unaware of, where would I look for it, where can I download it?
Not an app but if you go to tv.verizon.com you can watch channels there.
Not all, but a fair number
no computer app but if you get a slingbox you can watch anything from your stb on the computer. I have the slingbox 500
and i love it, i don't watch on the computer because i prefer my samsung 4k uhd tv at home and slingbox when i am away.
Got this from the Optimum website in regards to their windows app:
The Optimum App on Laptop is currently not supported on Windows tablets or Windows handheld devices.
So yes you can watch on a PC, but not windows mobile devices.