Switch Account

Congrdulations verizon- You just won my award for worst customer support ever.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Congrdulations verizon- You just won my award for worst customer support ever.

Message 1 of 1
(177 Views)

So I am sure that most of you know that trying to get support from Verizon is harder than climbing Mount Everest.

I bought three replacement remotes and none of them will program properly. Ny first try for help was the Chat feature. i was told there was a wait and I said i would wait. After about 15 minutes an agent came on. He.she said Hi and so did I. the i typed a fairly long explanation of my problem and in response the agent asked what was my problem.

So I types it over again. While waiting for a reply I got a pop-up from verizon saying my session would be cut off in about a minute and a half and was presented with the option to continue or end the session. I chose continue and the result was I got disconnected from the chat and the site.

So i figured i better try doing via my phone, It is almost impossible to get in touch with a human being since the verizon widgets are mostly useless and leave one frustrated to the max. So after doing the 10 minute waste of time verizon puts us through i still could not get a human being to help and despite it being within their posted hours, i was told it was now closed and i could schedule a callback. So i tried to do that.

I was able to select tomorrow and wast informed by the bit that I could choose times from 9 am to 6pm- what I should do was push the numbers for what time and hit the #key. I type in 11 and hit the key and was told that was not a valid time. I tried it again, same result. So I tried 12, was told it was not a valid times and then and I wound up being cut off and hung up on.

Be warned you need somewhere between 2 and 4 hours to get any real help. Mist of the stuff posted on the site I have tried doesn't work. it is a waste of time even to try,

So I made the mistake of trying the remote programming widget which was a joke and failed to work properly when I followed the directions.

There is no doubt that verizon is the least user friendly company I have dealt with since I first went onto the internet in 1999 when it was dial-up.

Verizon fails their customers in terms of support in virtually every area. Normally I will never use this site for anything besides ordering a replacement remote. One if a fold even to try. The shopping process is made so unclear it too is a joke.

I will say there is one good feature to verizon and it is what keeps us with them so far. Their system is self powered. So when there is a power failure we do not lose service, verzon has found other ways to cause those problems. The only way we lose service in a power outage is if the cause also resulted in cutting verizon wires as well.

SHAME ON verizon FOR BEING THE WORST SERVICE PROVIDER IN THE COUNTRY.

A bunch of 12 year old kids could probably build a better system without a doubt 😞

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.