Constant Your Set Top Box Has No Data Connectivity/Poor DVR Performance
mgerrard23

For the past few months I have been dealing with very poor performance out of my multi room DVR. Often in the middle of watching shows, the DVR will just disconnect and look for the hub which means rebooting the cable box and a constant stream of, “your set top box has no data connectivity” messages. This has elevated to beyond a nuisance. I have been in contact with Verizon Fios' live chat multiple times however they fail to solve the problem. The picture on the DVR is extremely choppy as it is having difficulty streaming and then it just drops and once again searches for the hub.

I have also recently upgraded to the 75/35 internet and the router has been cutting out and resetting at least twice an hour ever since. I love Verizon Fios and have recommended it to many of my friends who have also signed up. I am just looking for a solution to my DVR and internet woes.

0 Likes
Re: Constant Your Set Top Box Has No Data Connectivity/Poor DVR Performance
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

You need to have a tech come to your house. You could have bad light at the ONT., bad router, bad ONT or bad coax somewhere.

0 Likes