Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Hi all. Hope someone here can help. I want to add a sound bar to my new Panasonic plasma. However, the audio output on the TV is not variable, which means it won't change the volume. That means I need to attach the sound bar directly to the STB.
I know a bit about the 9-5-5 method of switching volume control to the STB. But it's still a bit unclear to me. Would that enable me to easily change the sound bar volume via the FiOS remote?
I'm relatively unsophisticated about this, so if you can spoon feed the info to me, that would be great.
If you go into the STB menu and go to SETTINGS => Audio , one of the options is to change the STB output from fixed to vatiable. You will need to do this as well as the change to the remote to accomplish what you want to do.
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
STB is the abbreviation for Set Top Box. It's the electronic device (box) between your cable outlet on the wall and your TV. STB is a generic term that can refer to any SD or HD (Standard Definition/High Definition) box or DVR (Digital Video Recorder).
Find this post helpful, informative or just something you agree with? Click the red ‘thumbs-up’ button. Did this post solve your problem? Click the green ‘Accept as Solution’ button.