Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Yesterday, my TV box was rebooted. When it came up, I was no longer able to use the channel selector to go from one favorite to another. Now, I can only select from the favorite list. Is there a way to implement the combined channel selector/favorites? I was on the phone for a half-hour with Verizon Fios and they couldn't come up with a solution.
Not sure of your question. Purpose of the favorites is to be able to scroll through only those channels you like skipping those you dont.
Can you better explain what you are trying to do?
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.