Curtis TV Remote Code
Pr0x1

I just bought a new CURTIS 42" Plasma (PL4210A-3) and I searched through the entire Verizon remote code list to no avail.  I also tried the search using 9 - 2 - 2 but again to no avail.  The CURTIS COntrol Reference Guid says the Universal Remote Code is 1218 but when I try entering this into the Verizon remote, I do not get the successful 3 flashes, instead all 4 buttons blink once.

Regardless, I still cannot use the Verizon remote to control the TV.  Is there anything else?  perhaps an upgraded remote?  I have RC1445302/00B with a Motorola STB.

Please help.

Man Sad

0 Likes
Re: Curtis TV Remote Code
Hubrisnxs
Legend
Verizon P265 Remote
Verizon P265 Remote Control

Instructions and Help for the Verizon P265 Remote

User GuidePDF icon

Set up your Remote

Find remote codes

No remote code listed for my TV

Existing remote code for my TV doesn't work

Troubleshooting your Remote

Need more guided help?  [Guide Me] 

Philips RC 1445302 Remote

Figure depicting the Philips RC1445302 Remote Control

Instructions and Help for the Philips RC 1445302 Remote

User GuidePDF icon

Remote Control at a Glance PDF icon

Set up your Remote

Find remote codes

No remote code listed for my device

Existing remote codes don't work

Set up your remote to turn on/off multiple devices

Troubleshooting your Remote

Need more guided help?  [Guide Me] 

Try the codes that come from Verizon,  they may work better than the one that came from the manufacturer.  their codes are usually for their tv's unless you specifically told them you were using a VZ fios remote, and they looked up the code for that remote. 

The Remotes are Garunteed to control the Cable Boxes, however your TV may not be compatible with the VZ remote control.

You must use the remote that came with your TV or component OR if you absolutely must have only one remote control, then you can purchase a third party Universal remote control that can control the Verizon Cable box

0 Likes