Customer Service Nightmare
Steven1182

I recently had an installation done on 5/30/19 for two tv boxes and fios gigabit internet. The tech that came out and did the installation was courteous and professional. He ran a new fiber-optic cable from the powerline above ground and said a crew would be back to bury it in 2-3 days. This is where the issues started and needless to say, I STILL have an exposed fiber optic cable above ground and have not been able to cut my lawn in this area. I have spent easily 5+ hours of time with their customer service team, created multiple cases and it still has not been resolved. They have sent technicians to my house who park out front for ten minutes and then just leave. Best yet after 3 weeks they sent a "trenching crew" they sat outside all morning smoked cigarettes in their truck, left them along with gloves on my lawn and then proceeded to trench another wire while leaving the new one exposed. Last weekend a Verizon Tech came out to my house and called my cell and asked me point blank if I had any idea why the "crew" trenched a new fiber optic cable and left the existing one above ground. Unfortunately, I was in California and was unable to let him in to utilize the new line so the current one is still above ground. Any ideas on how I can get a competent person at the support that actually understands what needs to be done?

Obviously, this is no experience a new customer should have and I am at the point of ripping everything out of the walls and telling them to come to pick it up, which I fear they would likely screw up somehow as well. 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Customer Service Nightmare
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Steven1182,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes