Customer service unavailable for days on end? Anyone else has this issue?
CR07
My Fios set-top box has not been working for days. Customer service is unreachable by phone/ live chat or any other ways. Exhausted all automated options. All the while I am paying for my service. Does anyone know how to resolve this?
0 Likes
Re: Customer service unavailable for days on end? Anyone else has this issue?
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Chat is available during business hours and customer service phones can be reached at any time. Please try again, perhaps at a different time during the day.

0 Likes
CR07
Ok thanks. What time of day is good to reach the 24/7 customer service? Is there a special number I can call so that I don't have to go through the long-winded automated system again and again? Don't get me wrong. I really appreciate your help here as I am getting desperate and cannot spend all day talking to a robot.
0 Likes
CR07

Since I did not get a reply to my last post I tried live chat again (during business hours) and got the message that it is not available. Thoughts anyone?

0 Likes
CR07

Update: Just got through to a nice live person at customer service who will send me a new set-top box. Hint for everyone frustrated by the automated phone system: press "0" once you specified the trouble area and the system will put you into the phone queue right away.

0 Likes
WIfiGuy1

We've been having issues with our set top boxes for the past few days.  The latest is the error" no data connection".  The STB's have IP addresses but can't be pinged from any of our computers.

I've turned off the STBs and the router several times with no results.  Had the live chat guy on the other day, he couldn't do anything to solve this either.

Does anyone know how Direct TV compares to FIOS for TV service?  We're paying way too much per month (internet, tv, phones) to endure this crap.

0 Likes