DDR LOCKING UP
magnusfl
Enthusiast - Level 3

theis is my 3rd DVR and first and this one every both had and has a lock up problem (second did not work at all)

what happens is when fliping thru channels  it will hard lock powe light goes off then chanel go off turing it black then the power buton turns on the the chanel chages to next and then it happens over and over in the same cycle. and verizon tech has no clueof they had have no clue why digital voice does not work in my house as it locked up my modem several times a day and after they repaced 5 modems and then the ont and it still was not fixed they switched me back to the old voip phone and the problem disapered and they never could figure out why that happened eather

this would not bother me as much if they restored the ability to take out channels we never watch such as spanish, sports, non subcribed and religion channesl which was a feature they had in the guide when I got fios orginaly and it was sweet as there  was a list of all the channesl with a check/uncheck  box next to it  and you never see the channels that were unchecked even after a power outage which destroys my favorites every time it happens which is to often in tampa to varrent doing it that way

but  they took out when they did an update to the hardware and never put it back in

0 Likes