DVD operation from my Verizon controlled TV?
Mr_Detail
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello all;

Haven't used an old DVD player in our basement TV in awhile and when I tried to play a movie last night for our teen, I could not figure it out.  Can anyone assisit me with how to have the DVD movie show up on my TV screen using the Verizon controller?

I went trhu all of the menu options and all I saw was stuff for DVR but in this case I just wanted to play our own DVD.  The wire connections are all in place from the backofnthe TV to the DVD player.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: DVD operation from my Verizon controlled TV?
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The DVD player will be on a different input than the Verizon DVR. Probably Video or AV input on your TV. Take your TV remote and press the Source or Input button. Until you see the DVD picture. 

View solution in original post

Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The DVD player will be on a different input than the Verizon DVR. Probably Video or AV input on your TV. Take your TV remote and press the Source or Input button. Until you see the DVD picture. 

Mr_Detail
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks edg1 for your response. I took your advice and needed to add a new battery to the old TV remote and then found an INPUT option in there.  Thank you knidly!

0 Likes