DVR - 2 issues
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

With the DVR, I am able to add MLB Tonight as a series, but then it is not showing in the scheduled recordings.

Also, some of the recorded series are showing as 'Manual Series'. PLEASE FIX.

Another thing is that it is really hard to find this page where I can post a message about technical issues.  Make that simpler. Wasted time finding this. So difficult. Why so difficult????

0 Likes
Fios call back?
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

Fios told me they would call me back tonight after talking with them yesterday about the series named 'Manual'. They didnt call back. I knew they wouldnt.  If you tell me you will call back, then call back. Dont lie to me.

Please fix this issue with the series named Manual series and also get the MLB Network series and Baseball tonight to show in scheduled recordings. Cmon guys.

0 Likes
Manual Series
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

This is still not fixed. The shows appear as 'Managed Series' and this has been an issue for months.

FIOS gives me no deadline on this as usual.  They had said they would call me back a day after I called them and they never did.  How come Fios says they will call me back and then doesnt call back? Crazy.  Need this stuff fixed.

When will this issue be resolved? what is Manual Series??? Please name the show.

0 Likes
Re: Manual Series
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Manual series means that a recording was scheduled manually (by entering channel, date and time) vs doing it via the guide.
There were some people that experienced an issue duing the last IMG upgrade that converted some series to manual.

You can search the forums to see what other people have done.

But I believe the only option is to delete the series and re-add the show (you should be able to look at series info to determine what show it references by day/time/channel).

0 Likes
Re: DVR - 2 issues
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

What are your series options?

Is it possible that the episode you selected is not listed as new and your options say First Run only?

BTW, this is mainly a user supproted forum, so you are not very likely to get Verizon response.

0 Likes
Re: Manual Series
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

That is not true. I set these all the same way.  I didnt do any from the guide. I always use the info button and then i choose record series.

0 Likes
Re: DVR - 2 issues
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

I tried setting it to first run and repeats and first run, but it does not show up in scheduled shows no matter what I do.

It seems to be an issue with MLB tonight specifically.

Also, thanks for the info on this being mainly user forum, but I would recommend to Verizon to check these pages as many customers are frustrated with the product as well as the service.  Many issues are not getting a resolution or even an ETA. It can be quite frustrating.

0 Likes