DVR Clock
hpowders
Enthusiast - Level 1

I notice from time to time, when watching TV, my DVR's digital clock reverts back to the station number I am watching and will eventually keep switching from the time to the station number. Is this normal with the FIOS DVR? Perhaps it means information is being transmitted from FIOS headquarters to the DVR? I'm guessing. Happens once in a while, not often, but when it does, it is distracting. I'm not referring to the switch from the time to the station number on the DVR clock, which happens on the hour for one minute, which appears to be normal for the FIOS DVR.

0 Likes
Re: DVR Clock
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

To try to fix the display problem press menu, then go to CUSTOMER SUPPORT, then IN HOME AGENT, then SET TOP BOX AUTO CORRECTION .

0 Likes
Re: DVR Clock
Chromag

I just wish they would leave it on the clock.  Does it really need to remind me that I'm rewinding, fast forwarding, or what channel number I'm on?  I can tell all that by looking at the screen - I don't need the front of the DVR to remind me.  I've noticed that it flashes up the channel number a lot on the half hour and/or when it switches to another show.

0 Likes