Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Multiple calls to Verizon Support said they will let the engineers know if my issue but no resolution time or ticket number will be issued. My problem since the update a week ago, when recording a scheduled problem and starting to watch it from the start after it has been recording, should you stop (not pause) but stop watching and then go to resume watching, it go to the live portion of the broadcast. This is impossible because if you are recording a 3 hour program and stop 15 minutes into it, and decide to resume watching about 10 minutes before the program ends, it brings you to the 2hour and 50 minute part of the program, leaving you to rewind 2hours and 35 minutes. Verizon don't care about their customers, I am thinking of rolling my own cause I am sick of verizon not fixing issues that have existed for the last 4 years, their rates go up and all they do it put a disgusting looking UI on the box with their update and cause more problems.
Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.
Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.
To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.