Switch Account

DVR Program won't play

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

DVR Program won't play

Message 1 of 5
(5,193 Views)

I have been having this issue where this one Series that I record won't play. Earlier this week, it didn't appear in my DVR recordings at all, and yesterday, it looks like it did record, but if I select it, it just goes to Live TV. I would really appreciate any help. Has anyone experienced this?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Re: DVR Program won't play

Message 2 of 5
(5,185 Views)

I actually just noticed an even weirder problem. I have a Multi-Room DVR, and it plays on one of the STBs, but it won't play on the DVR Box.

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Message 3 of 5
(5,141 Views)
This is a problem that has frustrated many of us -- there's at least one long thread about it -- and that Verizon has given no evidence of having addressed or even noticed.
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 4 of 5
(5,125 Views)

There's a few threads about it and it happens to me every once in a while too. Seems to be a bug with the 1.7 software that came out in December.

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 5 of 5
(5,123 Views)

Verizon just got back to me, and I'm not sure this would take care of the problem, but they think that I should swap out the DVR box. Has that solved the problem for anyone?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.