DVR Recordings Deleted/Unable to Schedule Recordings

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 1 of 1
(518 Views)

A few weeks ago, I noticed that all my DVR recordings (DVR was at about 55% full), and all of my scheduled series had been deleted. I think perhaps there was an update around this time? While I'm upset all of my recordings were deleted, I understand things mess up sometimes. However, since then, I have been unable to schedule any recordings! Sometimes, I can manage my DVR to recognize a recording I schedule, it'll show on the guide, but not in the DVR menu, and it never actually gets recorded. 

I've tried fixing the DVR with their reboots and all, but it never makes a difference. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Also, sometimes (I think it's when I try to set a series to record), I'll get a prompt that say whether I want to import my series from another device. Pressing No doesn't do anything - the series doesn't show up. Pressing Yes causes a reboot which then also doesn't do anything.

Help?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.