DVR/STB not responding
zhughes

I am no longer able to connect to our DVR from the iphone mobile app or the my verizon web site.  We have recycled the router and STB without any luck. Can someone please help?

0 Likes
Re: DVR/STB not responding
Adam_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

Your DVR isn't processing its daily registration.  You can unplug the STB then when it comes back up got into the menu, scroll down to customer support, then self diagnostic and start it.  You should then see that listener 1 or 2 started.  Try accessing the DVR via the phone or web again.  If your still having an issue go back to menu to setting to remote DVR then web access.  Here you should have the option to disable. Disable the remote DVR and then enable it again and test for access.  If at this point it still isn't working we may need to send a trouble ticket over to the group that handles the remote DVR access.  Let us know if that worked.

Mark

0 Likes
Re: DVR/STB not responding
DFC1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same issue and went through the steps you suggested.  I also turned my firewall settings down to low to make sure nothing was being blocked at this end.  I'm still getting the "Bad Gateway" message.  Is there something else I can try?

Thanks.

DFC

0 Likes