Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

DVR Series Manager

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

DVR Series Manager

Message 1 of 3
(1,167 Views)

Hi,

I don’t seem to be able to prioritize my recordings anymore. Under series manager, when I select a show, the only three options that pop up are : Modify series, Cancel series, and Cancel. I’ll be d*mned if Caillou and Peppa Pig are taking priority over Scandal and Grey’s! Someone please help!!

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: DVR Series Manager

Message 2 of 3
(1,152 Views)

Select modify series.  You should then be able to change its priority.

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: DVR Series Manager

Message 3 of 3
(1,135 Views)

You posted about this on previous thread. Issue resolved?

BTW, priority only resolves issue about what to record if there are more shows scheduled than tuners.

If you issue is that your shows are being deleted when other shows are recorded, priority won't help. Best thing to do is change series option to save until you delete vs save until space needed.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.