DVR boxes not showing up online
JerseyGirl856
Enthusiast - Level 2

I cannot see any of my three DVR boxes when I log in online. I used to be able to see them before I changed service addresses last year, but since then they don't show up. I have the remote thing turned on for each box via the menu settings, but nothing shows when I log in online.  I like being able to monitor what is being recorded from just one location plus my hubby travels and he was able to set up and delete recordings from where ever he was on the DVR he uses most.  Is there something that I am not doing right? Was there something that should have been reactivated at our new address?

Also...I can no longer get the phone calls to pop up on my TV screen either since the move.  Every time I go into the settings and try to turn them on, I get some message telling me it is only available to FiOS phone service customers..which we are.  I really wish these would both work as we pay enough for our services.

0 Likes
Re: DVR boxes not showing up online
PJL
Master - Level 3

Try disabling remote DVR and caller ID on the STB.  Then perform an STB autocorrection (it's in the Customer Support, In-Home Agent area of the STB menu).  When the STB reboots, renable remote DVR and then Caller ID.  This might work -- it does for my neighbor when his Remote DVR and Caller ID break. 

0 Likes