DVR control have changed for the worse
ghod2
Enthusiast - Level 2

What was done to the DVR controls!!!!!

There is no more play all or anyhing when over a series, I come back from a vacation and now this is totally hosed. I do not want to have to select each show, I want them all back to back. the only option is to watch one at a time **bleep**.  so if I record 10 20 30 shows I have to stop and select each one. NOT interested in that

I figured if they were gonna update the DVR functions they could have added 2 options: mark all seen and mark all unseen.

And what is with all this offering CRAP in the show description THIS IS PATHETIC.  Now they are showing ads and trying to drive up money flow on the guide and your recorded programs this is truely sad. the "more like this" is a total waste, as none of the options are close to what I have recorded.

0 Likes
Re: DVR control have changed for the worse
riredsox
Yes! And the guide is horrible! I can't read it!!!
0 Likes
Contributor - Level 1

You can turn off More Like This if you would rather not see the posters.

You can still 'Play All' in the DVR list - hit the Play button on the remote, or hit Options and select Play All.

0 Likes
hdb

How do you turn off the more like this area??

0 Likes
bedlacy

I wish I could give this kudos. I'm running into so many glitches with this new DVR and trying to record. We don't record too many shows, and jeopardy is at the top of our priority queue and we've not had any successes recording Tournament of Champions this week! Additionally, the interface has so many glitches, and I have to wait so long to do anything.

0 Likes