DVR'd program just stops in the middle...
doors27

I have had FIOS for about a month - on a handful of occasions - I will playback a recorded program only to have the program freeze and then go back to the DVR menu. 

When I try to restart the program it either refuses to start or goes back to the beginning of the program.

Anyone else have this type of issue?

0 Likes
Re: DVR'd program just stops in the middle...
PHEEBS2

WE ALSO HAVE THIS PROBLEM WITHOUT SOLUTION ON PHONE WITH THEM NOW 

BUT I HATE THAT CUZ NO WORK AROUND

0 Likes
spacedave
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine is doing that too.  Recorded boxing matches on Showtime and the playback freezes at 2:50, shows chapters thimbnails for balance of program.  It will play from start, but freezes again at the same point.  I went through the chat troubleshooting which cost me time with no resolution.  They had me perform the same power reset I said I had just done in my message, do not pay attention to what you say.  My TIVO DVR on RCN never did this, beginning to regret changing.  Maybe the Motorola is better and can be swapped in?

0 Likes
Debbie285
Your not alone. Have been having the same problem. Has even happened when watching a movie I rented from them. Frustrating to say the least
0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Debn627 wrote:
Your not alone. Have been having the same problem. Has even happened when watching a movie I rented from them. Frustrating to say the least

Rented from them?  That would be a different problem from a recorded or download purchase.  Rented programs are streamed.

0 Likes