Switch Account

DVR'd program just stops in the middle...

DVR'd program just stops in the middle...

Highlighted
Contributor doors27
Contributor
Message 1 of 5
(775 Views)

I have had FIOS for about a month - on a handful of occasions - I will playback a recorded program only to have the program freeze and then go back to the DVR menu. 

When I try to restart the program it either refuses to start or goes back to the beginning of the program.

Anyone else have this type of issue?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Contributor PHEEBS
Contributor
Message 2 of 5
(737 Views)

WE ALSO HAVE THIS PROBLEM WITHOUT SOLUTION ON PHONE WITH THEM NOW 

BUT I HATE THAT CUZ NO WORK AROUND

Highlighted
Contributor spacedave
Contributor
Message 3 of 5
(682 Views)

Mine is doing that too.  Recorded boxing matches on Showtime and the playback freezes at 2:50, shows chapters thimbnails for balance of program.  It will play from start, but freezes again at the same point.  I went through the chat troubleshooting which cost me time with no resolution.  They had me perform the same power reset I said I had just done in my message, do not pay attention to what you say.  My TIVO DVR on RCN never did this, beginning to regret changing.  Maybe the Motorola is better and can be swapped in?

Highlighted
Contributor Debn627
Contributor
Message 4 of 5
(649 Views)
Your not alone. Have been having the same problem. Has even happened when watching a movie I rented from them. Frustrating to say the least
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 5 of 5
(627 Views)

@Debn627 wrote:
Your not alone. Have been having the same problem. Has even happened when watching a movie I rented from them. Frustrating to say the least

Rented from them?  That would be a different problem from a recorded or download purchase.  Rented programs are streamed.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.