In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
So many times now I have gone to see a movie or show I have recorded and the DVR has deleted it on its own when there is plenty of space on the DVR. I have read some of the answers to this problem and none of them applies. The shows just disappear and it is very frustrating. Perhaps I need to change out the DVR?
Hi.. have you verified that the DVR actually taped these shows? Regardless, if your DVR is not taping properly, or the shows are not staying in memory, then yes, you should replace it. Call 888-553-1555 option 2.
10-21-2009 01:50 PM - edited 10-21-2009 01:52 PM
Are you certain you have plenty of hours on the DVR? The Verizon DVR only holds 20-25 hours from HD channels. Once you hit that 20-25 HD hours, it deletes the oldest program on the DVR.
You also need to check the options for the series you have setup. I believe it defaults to only retain 5 episodes, so it will not retain more then that unless you manually change the series settings.