DVR ignores remote and front panel buttons
cchristian
Enthusiast - Level 3

This has happened to me a few times now with my 7232 running IMG 1.9.  

I wonder if it's happening to others as well?  

Is it firmware or hardware?

I had to pull the power cord to get it back to a usable state.  Is there anything else I might be able to try?

0 Likes
Re: DVR ignores remote and front panel buttons
Ian_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

I apologize for the trouble you've been having with the DVR and I'd like to assist.  I have a few more questions so I've sent you a private message, please respond when you get a chance.  Thank you.

0 Likes
Ian_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

We have not received other complaints about the front buttons not working after the 1.9 upgrade. Since you have tried doing a normal reboot, I will send a reprogramming command to your DVR. We did receive your information from the instructions Ian sent you. I will reprogram your box at say 3am to reduce possibility of you being up watching it or recording anything. If this doesn't permanently fix it, that means its a physical issue and will need to replace the box. If that's the case please send me a private message so I can get that process started if needed. Thanks for your patience and choosing Verizon.

Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I have successfully reprogrammed your box. Please monitor and if still problematic send me a private mesage

0 Likes