DVR issue - Manual Series
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

DVR is still listing some recordings as Manual Series. I guess they havent fixed this. They said they would.

Please fix this. I dont want to see this anymore. It has been a while. Fix it.

Also, sometimes a movie will be on and I will get info and it wont show any upcoming shows. Then i just look by arrowing down and going to the right and see that the same movie is on right after the current one so i tape it.  Not sure why it is not listed as upcoming.

0 Likes
Re: DVR issue - Manual Series
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

Follow up on this.. How do we prevent the 'Manual Series' tags?  All were set from my remote.  I usually click on the info button while the show is on and then set it from there.  I think all were done the same way , but only some say 'Manual Series'. Need the names.

0 Likes
Re: DVR issue - Manual Series
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Only way I know for sure is to delete them and then re-add via the normal procedure.

0 Likes
Manual Series - still showing in DVR
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

Please fix this issue.  I dont want to see 'MANUAL SERIES' in my listings of series recordings.  I want to see the name.

All shows were recorded the same way. Most have the actual name of the series. This needs to be fixed. It isnt supposed to say Manual Series. There has been ample time given here. Fix it.

0 Likes