DVR keeping more episodes than allowed!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

DVR keeping more episodes than allowed!

Message 1 of 1
(2,332 Views)

Hello, I've had Fios for a week now, but was previously with IO.  So, I am not new to DVR.  However, a useful function that I had with IO is not working on Fios.  How do you set it so that it only keeps the amount of shows you set in the series options?  For example, I have Blues Clues and The Backyardigans set for my daughter, and have it set to only keep 3 episodes maximum of each show.  However, there are like 12 Blues Clues and about 6 Backyardigans saved.  Why is that?

I watched the DVR video tutorial in the menu and it mentioned something about setting the protection setting for your shows.  But when I go into the settings for each show, there is no option to unprotect them like the video mentions.  And all my shows have the green shield of protection!  How can I change this? 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.