Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I have my Verizon DVR set to only record First-Run episodes of Saturday Night Live. Lately they have been airing older episodes at 10:00PM on my local NBC affiliate. Verizon's DVR is recognizing them as First-Run episodes even though they are reruns from decades ago. How do I get my DVR to stop recording these reruns?
If you only want the ones that air on Sat at 1130 (ET) set your series to this channel only and this time only.
Guide provider is marking these shows as new so it will record.
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
That is because NBC is editing them down to an hour and calling them "new" episodes as they have never shown that edited version before. Verizon has no control over it and no matter who your TV provider is, it will do the same thing.
(As above, you can restrict the start time so that they won't record, which will also have the effect of preventing it from automatically recording the specials, e.g. the Christmas special that usually comes on Thursday night.)