Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Anyone experience an issue with their DVR where it is making a loud noise. Reminds me of the noise a PC makes when the power supply is ready to go...thoughts?
Thoughts? It obviously has to be replaced. You haven't stated the model number, but if you search these pages you will find many posts with the exact same problem you have described (for a given model DVR). It's either the fan (in some models) or the hard drive, because there are no other moving parts.
These devices cannot be repaired in any reasonable way in your home, and the only solution is replacement. Either contact Verizon, or use one of the FiOS stores for a replacement unit.