Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
After a long, miserable day I was REALLY looking forward to watching the Red Wings/Rangers game that started at 8. DVR was programmed several days ago to record the show. When I checked my "view recordings" when I could finally sit down and watch it, about 2 hours into the game there was nothing there. When I then checked the "scheduled recordings" it was listed there, set to start 2 hours earlier - but it was not recording. I checked the "configure recordings/all activity" and there's no recognition that it was supposed to be recorded at all. After exiting and going back into the dvr it finally showed up with an alert that the program wasn't recorded because 'the recording was cancelled when the channel was changed". OK, two things: 1. No one was watching tv at 8 when the program was supposed to start recording, and therefore, no channel changing was happening, and 2. it was the ONLY thing set to record at that time so switching the channel shouldn't make a lick of difference. I can't figure out what happened, I'm unreasonably irate right now. I switched to fios in the hopes that the equipment would be an improvement over my local cable. I'm so disappointed. Is this a problem anyone else has experienced lately? Is this a new problem or something that is ongoing? Is there a way to fix this? I really, really want to like fios but it seems like every month there is a new issue with the dvr. My local cable company's (brighthouse) equipment was even worse. What should I try next? Tivo? Direct tv? Am I the only one at my wit's end here?
I recently lost everything, so I feel your pain. I'm considering going back to Comcast. I relied on that DVR. Which sounds silly, but I record a lot of stuff to watch later. I could try Netflix, Roku, or something I guess. I am thinking of lookin:(g into it. My brother does that and says he's much happier. It might be cheaper too - going to check it out after this latest debacle with the DVR.