DVR priority settings not available
BenConrad
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've got maybe 40-50 series on my DVR, I tried changing the priority of a series but that option is no longer available.  All I can do is edit series, delete or cancel the menu.  I used to be able to move up and down in priority.

I've see a few 2-3 year old posts about this bug but nothing recently.  

Anybody know what is up?

Ben

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: DVR priority settings not available
BenConrad
Enthusiast - Level 2

I realized that changing series priority is only supported on the DVR itself.  While you can make changes to the series from non-DVR set-top boxes you can't change series priority.  I was using a non-DVR STB at the time.

Ben

View solution in original post

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

What DVR do you have?

I have vms1100.

You go in to manage series.

Click the series you want to change and hit change priority.

BTW, number of series doesn't matter for priority.

It only matters when you might have more programs to record than available tuners.

BenConrad
Enthusiast - Level 2

I realized that changing series priority is only supported on the DVR itself.  While you can make changes to the series from non-DVR set-top boxes you can't change series priority.  I was using a non-DVR STB at the time.

Ben

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@BenConrad wrote:

Ben

I thought I remembered being able to change the series priority on the other boxes.  You definitely still can on Quantum boxes.

0 Likes
CollynWP

Thanks, Ben! I was going to lose my mind if Caillou or Paw Patrol canceled another one if my shows!! 

0 Likes