Switch Account

DVR record capability

Highlighted
Contributor SGIndian
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(576 Views)
I received my install yesterday and was sold when the salesmen told me I could record two shows at once while watching a third simultaneously. Today I find out when trying to do that this is not the case. The salesman also told me you have a 30 day guarantee which I hope is the case because I feel lied to. Please let me know what my options are from this point forward.
3 REPLIES 3
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 2 of 4
(567 Views)
all dvrs have two tuners that you can record 2 shows .you can see either of the shows while recording.

Other option,adding another dvr box with mrdvr subscription.
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 3 of 4
(518 Views)

What he may have menat was that you can record 2 shows while watching one that you had previoulsy recorded.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Highlighted
Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV
Message 4 of 4
(511 Views)

@SGIndian wrote:
... the salesmen told me I could record two shows at once while watching a third simultaneously. Today I find out when trying to do that this is not the case ....

Call me old fashioned, but I myself have enough trouble finding even one show worth watching, let alone three at  a time

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.