Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I have the HD-DVR (but not the home media DVR). I recently had it set up to tape "Big Bang Theory" starting 5 minutes earlier and ending 5 minutes later and also "How I Met Your Mother" starting 5 minutes earlier and ending 5 minutes later. The two shows air back to back.
When I went to watch "How I Met Your Mother," the DVR had only recorded around 4 minutes 30 seconds of it. The DVR is only 20% full, so it's not a space issue. When I finally watched "Big Bang Theory" tonight, I noticed that when that show ended, even though the progress bar was pretty much at the end of the recording, the recording didn't stop. In fact, the entire episode of "How I Met Your Mother" was there, though it still was listed under "Big Bang Theory."
What's stranger is that when I checked the recording information for "Big Bang Theory" on my DVR, it claimed it only recorded 40 minutes, even though it recorded well over an hour.
Has anyone seen this before? It seems to me to be a bug in the DVR software, but I wasn't sure if anyone had seen this and/or had any suggestions?