DVR remote listing and programming
wrjones911

I used to be able to log into Verizon online and list my DVR and STBs.  I could also see the listing of the recorded programs on the DVR and schedule new recordings.  Now, when I try to connect, I get nothing but a message saying "Bad Gateway" with no listing of my devices.  Can someone explain this and let me know how it is corrected?

0 Likes
Re: DVR remote listing and programming
goodtwin315
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm getting the same thing since I upgraded my DVR, let me know if you find the solution

@wrjones911 wrote:

I used to be able to log into Verizon online and list my DVR and STBs.  I could also see the listing of the recorded programs on the DVR and schedule new recordings.  Now, when I try to connect, I get nothing but a message saying "Bad Gateway" with no listing of my devices.  Can someone explain this and let me know how it is corrected?

0 Likes
Re: DVR remote listing and programming
bevross
Contributor - Level 1

@goodtwin315 wrote:

I'm getting the same thing since I upgraded my DVR, let me know if you find the solution

@wrjones911 wrote:

No solution -- just wanted to add I also have this problem of late.  Tried the help menu on the DVR -- it did a reset -- and no resolution. 

0 Likes