Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
When I fast forward through a show, the system just shuts down, and then shows DUI, then the clock, and finally comes back....and you would think I could go back to the show, and resume play, but it wouldnt even know I was watching it, and I would have to restart, and fast forward, then the same issue happens again. What gives...bad HDD in the DVR?
Delete the guide data & series recordings from the STB by slowly entering 4883 command from system info screen (Menu -> Settings -> System Info -> 4883 -> OK).Note: There will be no visual validation that the 4883 was entered
Follow the 4883 command with 2601 ( Menu -> Settings -> System Info -> 2601->ok) . This will reboot your set top box
You will have to reschedule the recordings.
This will clear out the Guide Data but may not totally clear the scheduled recording events.
If any Series recording events remain you can delete them manually.
You will not lose the recordings.
Let me know if this helps.
Joe D Verizon Telecom Fiber Solution Center
Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.Follow us on Twitter™!