DVR - sorting shows
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

So this is a suggestion to improve this product. I use it a lot so if it is not quite right, i will definitely want it improved. It is very good, but this would maybe make it great.

So i noticed that we can sort by newest , oldest, A to Z or Z to A.  Now that is nice, but i noticed that it doesn't hold that setting. As soon as you go out and back in again, it is sorted by newest , not oldest. Why?  i want it by oldest.  Also, there are 2 levels here, right? Yes.  So i would like the first level to be A to Z so that i can find the shows fast.  Then after i do find the show, i want to sort by Oldest to newest so that i dont have to scroll down to bottom if there are like 10 episodes recorded. There is currently no way to do that.  Can you please give us that ability? And also keep the sort settings! why does it default back to newest? You cant save the setting you want? Why?  Why bother changing it if it doesnt keep it? i dont get it. who decided to make it that way?

0 Likes
Re: DVR - sorting shows
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon, any thoughts on maybe improving this so that when i set the sort to oldest, it stays on that instead of defaulting to newest the very next time i look at the recorded shows??

0 Likes