DVR streaming to PC?
r36dreams
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but here goes anyway. On my PC, I can see the Cisco DVR on my network. If I open it, it opens in windows media manager. Is it possible to watch what I've recorded on the DVR on my PC this way? It doesn't show anything under the "recorded tv" section.
0 Likes
Re: DVR streaming to PC?
Lee_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

At this time, that isn't possible, however we are developing new equipment that will eventually be able to do just that. Unfortunately at this time there isn't an ETA on when that equipment will go from development to ready for prime time. What we do have available right now that can be viewed on many platforms such as PC, Tablets, and some cell phones are our FlexView titles which you can purchase or rent right from your Set Top Box.

Lee_vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

so far no, but there are a lot of online tv content you can watch.   so go to www.verizon.com/fiostvonline and sign in, and you will see all the stuff that you can watch online through verizon.

on your smart phone, there are some neat app's (iphone or droid)

epix app

hbo go

showtime anytime

max go

tnt and tbs app

etc

PJL
Master - Level 3
There is also an android ESPN app that streams all stations.  It works very well.
GeneL77
Enthusiast - Level 1

It is 2016.  Can we stream from DVR to PC now?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over three years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes