Switch Account

DVR timing off - anyone else notice this?

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Message 1 of 2
(343 Views)

Most of the channels are off by about a half minute. Now, this is not a problem on the front end, but the recordings stop before the show is over, and that IS a problem. This is not one channel, but many, including all 4 major networks.

Yes, I know I can extend the recording, but that presents other problems - interference with the next show that is recording. Example: if I extend an 8-8:30 show on CBS to 8:31, but 8:30 has recordings set for FOX and SyFy then I get the popup that there are three recordings and I have to cancel one - a big problem if I'm not home to make the selection on my own.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Re: DVR timing off - anyone else notice this?

Message 2 of 2
(319 Views)

Yes we notice and we hate it.  The end of a show is often cut off--it sucks that you have to add time or guess just to see the whole show.  I don't know if it is the guide or the individual channels.  The guide is wrong a lot, so I don't really trust it.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.