DVR won't delete!
evmiller1024

Hi, I have been unable to delete programs off of my main mutli room DVR for the past few days. I hit delete and nothing happens, no "are you sure?" option comes up. Help!

0 Likes
Re: DVR won't delete!
Karl_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

Hi evmiller -- I sent you a private message to get some more information about the issues you're having with the service.  Please get back to me when you're able.  Thanks!

0 Likes
evmiller1024

Karl,

I do not see a private message. Can you just post here and tell me what to do? Thank you.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

You need to make sure you are logged into the forums website. If you are not already, click the sign in link at the top left. Once you are logged in, there will be an envelope icon at the top right. When you click on it , it will bring you to the message. I checked with Karl and lokoed in his sent items and I see the private link he sent out to you to get your account info. Please click on that link and fill in the appropriate information.

0 Likes
evmiller1024

Karl- Thank you. I filled out the form.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I got your message and am glad the re-programming command fixed your deleting problem. As long as everything is still working, please mark this post as being resolved and give Kudo's where applicable.

0 Likes
thachase

I am also having this problem. Is there a solution that you can share?

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Please unplug the power cord to the DVR for 1 minute. If that doesn't resolve your problem, please send me a private message.

Thanks,

mystikalmisty

I am experiencing the same problem right now.  My DVR won't let me delete programs or stop them from recording.  But it is deleting programs automatically for me to make room for other shows to record.  HELP!!

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

To try to fix the the recording problem press menu, then go to CUSTOMER SUPPORT, then IN HOME AGENT, then SET TOP BOX AUTO CORRECTION.

0 Likes