Switch Account

DVR

Contributor RonGa
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(491 Views)

I just upgraded my DVR to QIP7232-2 ( larger recording cap) I can no longer watch a recorded show on a different TV when I did with the DVR I just replaced

3 REPLIES 3
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V
Message 2 of 4
(482 Views)

@RonGa wrote:

I just upgraded my DVR to QIP7232-2 ( larger recording cap) I can no longer watch a recorded show on a different TV when I did with the DVR I just replaced

Have you enable multiroom on the new DVR (in the STB menu)?

Gold Contributor II
Gold Contributor II
Message 3 of 4
(480 Views)

Name your DVR if you haven't alreadly.  Then on your other STB go to Menu>>DVR   and click "Refresh Devices."  

I'm going by memory so naming the DVR may not be necessary. But it can't hurt.

Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II
Message 4 of 4
(478 Views)

Try the following on the STB that you are trying to view recording on: DVR > Refresh Devices > OK. This should re-establish the connection.

If it does not, try an MRDVR Auto-fix from any box. Before running this option make sure that there are no recordings taking place or set to begin in the next several minutes.

DVR > Auto-fix MRDVR Issues > OK

On the next page select Fix/Activate My MR-DVR Service, press OK, press Right Arrow button.

On the next page press the Right Arrow button again.

Find this post helpful, informative or just something you agree with? Click the red ‘thumbs-up’ button.
Did this post solve your problem? Click the green ‘Accept as Solution’ button.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.