Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

DVR

the_breeze
Contributor
Contributor

DVR

Message 1 of 4
(2,349 Views)

2 weeks in a row,same night,recording same program my dvr lose's its mind,stb won't power up,when I reboot it I get E0:24 error code,all my recordings are lost,all my favorites shows to record etc..etc...,but I do get live tv back. Then I have to restore,reboot stb again,then pull everything back from the cloud to start recording again. but evefrything i wanted to record that night and everything I had recorded but had not watched yet are gone. 

3 REPLIES 3
the_breeze
Contributor
Contributor

ERROR CODE E0:24

Message 2 of 4
(2,344 Views)

WHATS IT TELLING ME?

CRobGauth
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: ERROR CODE E0:24

Message 3 of 4
(2,308 Views)

Never heard of this error.

Have you tried contacting support (this is mainly a user supported board).

I have had good success by contacting support via twitter (@verizonsupport).

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
the_breeze
Contributor
Contributor

Re: ERROR CODE E:24

Message 4 of 4
(2,281 Views)

VZ is saying its a bad hard drive and are sending a new STB. They had me power off the STB using remote then hitting "OK" twice. it brought up a diagnostic menu,went down to DVR and the next screen had n/a next to everything,so they said the hard drive crapped out.....we'll see I guess?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title