Dazzle Record with Fios
ayman123

I'm Recording my TV with my Dazzle DVC 100 and the video comes up and everything but there is no sound....

Do I need splitters? if so can you tell me which one

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Re: Dazzle Record with Fios
Hubrisnxs
Legend

Is the dazzle connected to the tv or the set top box, and what cables exactly go between both?

0 Likes
Re: Dazzle Record with Fios
Hubrisnxs
Legend

hi, I ended up looking up what the Dazzle DVC 100 is, and it looks like it needs at least two audio cables for sound (both red and white) and then that is converted to audio to your PC with a USB conversion.

So you just need the red and white cables from the set top box (or device you are recording) and make sure that they are firmly plugged in at both ends (one end being the set top box, the other end being the Dazzle DVC 100)

From there, you are fine, but if you are not getting sound, then you are going to have to play with the settings on the PC for the dazzle, maybe even reload the drivers.    As long as you are physically hooked up right, then it becomes a software issue with the sound.  Dazzle support might be better able to tell you what tricks of the trade there are, with regards to sound

0 Likes