Switch Account

Delete purchased movie

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Delete purchased movie

Message 1 of 2
(2,445 Views)

Last night my wife purchased a movie we intended to rent.  Its only a $10 difference, but 4 hours on hold (3 different call) last night and 1.5 hours on hold today ....here we sit.  I did get a resolution last night to get refunded the purchase amount.  The first step is to delete the phased movie.  Our local Verizon FIOS dealer has no clue.  Anyone else?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II

Re: Delete purchased movie

Message 2 of 2
(2,434 Views)

@Ba11ey wrote:

Last night my wife purchased a movie we intended to rent.  Its only a $10 difference, but 4 hours on hold (3 different call) last night and 1.5 hours on hold today ....here we sit.  I did get a resolution last night to get refunded the purchase amount.  The first step is to delete the phased movie.  Our local Verizon FIOS dealer has no clue.  Anyone else?

Stuff happens - - at least you were able to confirm a refund for it. Better luck next time.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.