Deleting Purchased Movies in My On Demand Library

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Deleting Purchased Movies in My On Demand Library

Message 1 of 7
(7,184 Views)

How can I delete a purchased On Demand movie or TV program from My Library?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Deleting Purchased Movies in My On Demand Library

Message 2 of 7
(7,160 Views)

If you highlight it and hit ok, is delete an option?

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 7
(7,156 Views)

In trying to do this online, I access My Library where all my purchased movies appear. But when I mouse over one, nothing appears. When I right-click, there is no option to delete.

When I access On Demand on the TV screen itself, and click on the new "My Stuff," and then "Purchased" movies, the option button on my remote does nothing.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 4 of 7
(6,238 Views)

Has anybody figured out how to do this yet?...unbelievable that we need a forum thread to find out how to do such a simple thing as deleting a show or movie. Ridiculous.

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 5 of 7
(6,180 Views)

You sure you want to have a DELETE for a Purchased Movie.  Or do you mean a Rented movie.  If you were to delete a Purchased Movie you would no longer be able to watch it

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 6 of 7
(5,794 Views)

So...after being on ‘ignore’ for about 40 minutes with Verizon support about this issue, I decided to start a chat. After ‘Victor’ tried to tell me what his flash cards said to resolve the issue, I knew it wouldn’t work because a previous chat with someone else at Verizon told me the same thing.

So...I gave ‘Victor’ my cell number to call me and I would explain what I’m trying to do.

Anyway...he just said it can’t be done...

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Message 7 of 7
(257 Views)

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.