Re: Did Anyone else have a disruption on NBC HD Monday and Tuesday night?
DonFiskin
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is not the local NBC it is the local Verizon hub on Clark Ave.  The problem seems to be happening to customers near and around Long Beach, CA

0 Likes
DonFiskin
Enthusiast - Level 2

The same problem happened to me last Thursday night on NBC.  I lost Community, 2 x Parks & Rec, The Office, Hannibal.  Also lost the entire Sunday night line up on FOX last night so I lost Simpsons, Bob's Burgers, Family Guy, American Dad.

So to sumamrize:

4-18-13 NBC 8 pm to 11pm

4-21-13 FOX 8pm to 10pm

WHAT IS GOING ON VERIZON!!!!!!!!  You need to fix this ASAP or I will switch to DIRECTV

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

There is an official outage and open ticket with Verizon for the KNBC LA channel 504 problem.  Estimated closure date is tonight 4/22.

0 Likes
DonFiskin
Enthusiast - Level 2

How about FOX?

0 Likes
mbf2

I still have intermittent oddities with NBC channel 504.  This morning when I switched to 504 (the last channel recorded last night and still recording on the other tuner), it was very slow to change then all I got was black screeen and no volume.  Had to switch channels twice to stop recording on 504, then change to 504 and all was okay.  

I have no experience with Fox, didn't watch anything there this week.  What happened with the ticket that was to be resolved on 4/22?

0 Likes
Shasta85

Win for Verizon again...

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

Verizon support tells me their network engineer says the probkem has been resolved.  I am not now seeing the issue.

0 Likes