Did Anyone else have a disruption on NBC HD Monday and Tuesday night?
DonFiskin
Enthusiast - Level 2

We were watching the voice on Monday & Tuesday night and both nights NBC HD completely stopped working on all our tvs ... I was wondering if that has happened to anyone else?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Did Anyone else have a disruption on NBC HD Monday and Tuesday night?
harpsfam

YES!  I assumed it was my new QIP7232-P2 DVR recorder. The weird thing is, I can see it recoreded the entire show, but the playback freezes and goes to black, even if you open the 'Chapters" section and choose a period of time beyond the freeze, it won't work. 

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

Where are you all located?  Monday 3/25 was a problem night for us in Southern California on KNBC.  The Nightly News recording as skippy.  It cleared up though and seemed fine the past two nights.

0 Likes
DonFiskin
Enthusiast - Level 2

I see you are from Long Beach ... so are we.  I orginally thougt if it was just Simon Cowell pulling the plug 😉  Might have been a local issue ... would love to hear from verizon

0 Likes
TemeculaJon

Same thing happened here.  Both Voices were corrupted and we were unable to FF once it did freeze.  As mentioned above, the chapters function didn't work either.

Grimm was pixelated on Friday night as well...

0 Likes
dmspiker

This happened to our DVR recording of Voice also...anyone know how to fix it so we can watch the rest of the show?

0 Likes
didi133

Happened to us too, first time The Voice just froze and has to unplug the unit to unfreeze it, and it keeps freezing in the same spot.  The second night of The Voice it went to black and then starts playing Jay Leno.  Very weird, now we have missed the second half of both episodes of The Voice.  What is up??

@DonFiskin wrote:

We were watching the voice on Monday & Tuesday night and both nights NBC HD completely stopped working on all our tvs ... I was wondering if that has happened to anyone else?

0 Likes
mbf2

Similar problem was reported on 3/26 ("NBC"), and I have encountered various dropouts on NBC HD (504) for the past week, mainly at night.  I am in Manhattan Beach, CA.  I'm sure tech support by phone would blame the DVR, but the fact that several of us have the problem rules that out.  How do we get a Verizon tech person on this forum to look into this?

0 Likes
DonFiskin
Enthusiast - Level 2

We lost the Office on 4-11-13, anyone else?  

I have also seem blips of other shows briefly showing otther channels for about 4 or 5 seconds.  Saw that this past Sunday 4-14-13 during FOX's animation domination between 7:30pm - 10pm.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Probably depends on your local NBC.

No problem here.

0 Likes