Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I installed a Digital Adapter DCT700 in my house. The manual for the Digital Adapter DCT700 says that the device will show what channel is on the TV. No message appears. It makes it very hard to figure out what channel you are on. No where does it say how to fix the problem.
In addition, I can only view the major channels. Is this what I signed up for? I can't get CNN with the Digital Adapter DCT700?
The channel number & time appear in the lower left corner when you change the channel. If it is not happening, pull the plug for about 30 seconds and then plug it back in and try it again. Call Verizon with the other problem, you should get all the channels you subscribe to except HD channels.
I pulled the plug and re-plugged all 3 adapters and none of them show a channel number. Very odd. And none of the of the manuals even reference the problem to find out how to correct it.
Do you have any idea why I'm not getting channels like CNN? Am I supposed to be getting channels like CNN?
The "trick" of unplugging should resolve the channel display issue (it only shows up for a short period in the bottom left of the TV screen immediately after changing channels).
As Matcarl said, if you are not getting all the SD channels you are subscribed to you need to contact Verizon as the boxes have apparently not been provisioned correctly.
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.