Digital Adapter channels
latency

I just finished talking with an online help rep. 

This person informed me that the digital adapter would only let me see channels from 1-99.

I seem to be be getting the impression from searches that I will get all the channels I have available with my bundle minus HD and any of the interactive features.

Which information is correct ? 

0 Likes
Re: Digital Adapter channels
Justin46
Legend

@latency wrote:

I just finished talking with an online help rep. 

This person informed me that the digital adapter would only let me see channels from 1-99.

I seem to be be getting the impression from searches that I will get all the channels I have available with my bundle minus HD and any of the interactive features.

Which information is correct ? 

You should get all of the SD channels you are subscribed to. As you said, you will not get any HD channels, nor will you get the Guide, VOD, or Widgets.

Did you activate it? If not, you need to do so. Then, if you are not getting all of the SD channels you are subscribed to, I suggest you remove power from the box for 15-20 seconds and let it start up again, if that doesn't work try it again, I have heard some people say that it sometimes takes a couple of tries. I have a Digital Adpater, it came up with all of the channels immediately, but sometimes apparently it does not.

Hope it works.

Keller, TX 76248

Floboss

I just got a Digital Adapter and connected it to the TV. I can only see channels from 1 to 99. I am not able to see anything pass that. Is there some type of configuration I am missing to get all of the SD channels I subscribed to.

0 Likes
22Becca22
Contributor - Level 3

@Floboss wrote:

I just got a Digital Adapter and connected it to the TV. I can only see channels from 1 to 99. I am not able to see anything pass that. Is there some type of configuration I am missing to get all of the SD channels I subscribed to.

Hi Floboss,

Have you tried Justin's suggestions?

Did you activate it? If not, you need to do so.

Then, if you are not getting all of the SD channels you are subscribed to, I suggest you remove power from the box for 15-20 seconds and let it start up again, if that doesn't work try it again, I have heard some people say that it sometimes takes a couple of tries.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

You may also try the VZ online repair tool 

www.verizon.com/repair and try a quick fix for set top box. 

OR you may have to call or do an online chat with verizon.  They can send a signal if the above does not help. 

0 Likes