Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Digital Adapter questions?

EntourageV
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Standard Definition Receiver

Message 11 of 17
(5,299 Views)
I don't know if there is already a thread for this but if there is then please let me know. My question is.....if i get the standard box, do you think/know if it is possible to split to two or more TV's with that one box? I don't think its impossible but thought i would ask if anyone has done this or wondering the same. Thank you much
Techman28
Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV

Re: Digital Adapter questions?

Message 12 of 17
(5,285 Views)
I believe that promo is for new customer's only
BrianMcD
Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III

Re: Digital Adapter questions?

Message 13 of 17
(5,262 Views)

I was a new Customer when I signed up in April, but this was never mentioned.

If it is a promotoin does it have an end date (12 Months, 24 Months, etc) ?

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.
BrianMcD
Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III

Re: Standard Definition Receiver

Message 14 of 17
(5,259 Views)

@EntourageV wrote:
I don't know if there is already a thread for this but if there is then please let me know. My question is.....if i get the standard box, do you think/know if it is possible to split to two or more TV's with that one box? I don't think its impossible but thought i would ask if anyone has done this or wondering the same. Thank you much

It is possible to spit the output from a standard box to 2 tvs's however you would have to be watching the same thing on both TVs and would need to get some type of extender for teh remote to function.

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.
Techman28
Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV

Message 15 of 17
(5,258 Views)

Brian

The promo started 6/22/09 so you would have had a different promo offered at that time.....There is no end date for this one that I'm aware of.

spacedebris
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V

Message 16 of 17
(5,253 Views)

@EntourageV wrote:

Entourage,

yes absolutly you can do this but like brian said, you will get the same pic on both tv's.  basically what you do is connect a coax to the output on the STB and then run that to a splitter, then run to each tv, then what ever the cable box is set to will appear on each tv.

====================================================================================

Error exists between keyboard and chair.
EntourageV
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 17 of 17
(5,202 Views)
I have COX at the moment and just getting general ideas if i want to switch or not. I hear some people have a great experience with the service while others not so good. With COX i can split off to different TV's and dont have to worry  about watching the same thing. It's a new technology and with it comes pros/cons and hopefully in the future there technology will get better with all the suggestions they hopefully. It's all wishful thinking for me
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title