Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Yes, with my first and (now) second DVR boxes attached to a new HD TV. It's very annoying. Why does it happen on the music channels but not the video channels? (Though I guess I should be grateful that it doesn't affect the video channels as well.)
I also have a regular box attached to a 20 year old TV. That set doesn't seem to have the problem.
Somewhere on another question a Verizon guy mentioned HDMI cables resetting or something like that. What's that about?
I don't see how it could be the HDMI cable. The problem only occurs on the Music Choice channels. Other music channels play fine. I've also streamed music from my notebook to the TV via an HDMI cable without problems.