Switch Account

Digital music

Highlighted
Gold Contributor II
Gold Contributor II

Digital music

Message 1 of 4
(1,139 Views)

When listening to the digital music channels the sound  often breaks up.  Is anyone else having this problem?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Re: Digital music

Message 2 of 4
(1,073 Views)

If you are talking about the Music Choice channels the answer is yes. Every few minutes the music will stop for a few seconds then start up again. Seems to happen on all the channels.

Haven't found a solution yet.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(1,008 Views)

Yes, with my first and (now) second DVR boxes attached to a new HD TV. It's very annoying. Why does it happen on the music channels but not the video channels? (Though I guess I should be grateful that it doesn't affect the video channels as well.)

I also have a regular box attached to a 20 year old TV. That set doesn't seem to have the problem.

Somewhere on another question a Verizon guy mentioned HDMI cables resetting or something like that. What's that about?

Highlighted
Gold Contributor II
Gold Contributor II

Message 4 of 4
(959 Views)

I don't see how it could be the HDMI cable.  The problem only occurs on the Music Choice channels.  Other music channels play fine.  I've also streamed music from my notebook to the TV via an HDMI cable without problems.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.