Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Please explain how you can categorize equipment rental as a "fee", used in the context of "taxes and fees".
There is a "fee" charged for the rental of the HD box but that is not a "fee" as it is normally used by either accountants or lawyers when referring to "taxes and fees", it is a completely separate category, properly identified as "equipment rental" and it should be so stated on your statement each month.
I totally agree. You can't say that you are giving the customer an HD experience when the "experience" doesn't come with an HD tuner. It would be like advertising a super fast turbo charged car with a computer that dumbed down the performance. "Oh, you actually wanted to take advantage of the turbo charging? Well, you need to rent our performance computer that allows you to get what we advertised."